Career growth for an individual is a function of his/her performance, career interests, and the opportunities that come up in the organization. At Aminno Soft, we combine our professional expertise with our human resource skills to implement a custom recruiting strategy specific to our key business areas that benefits our employees too!
At Aminno Soft, exciting careers and a stimulating workplace come with a great sense of belonging. We invest in creating an environment where the most talented, qualified people want to be – and stay. Aminno Soft is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go.
At Aminno Soft, you have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from merit-based promotion, determined by your performance, skills and willingness to take on greater responsibility.
- Make important contacts, working with top experts and making the most of our buddy system. Your coaches and mentors will work with you to help you reach your potential.
- Build your knowledge base through a wide range of training and experiences.
- Contribute to the team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity.
Our HR commitments
The way we work with our clients and with each other.
Aminno Soft’s people are our key asset, essential to our success. We invest in them accordingly. Our declared commitments to our professionals are designed to develop their potential and help them achieve their goals with each other’s support.
Our commitments include:
- Respect for diversity.
- Career flexibility, development and constructive recognition.
- Free exchange of ideas.
Learning and Development
We offer numerous training opportunities which enable our people to build on their
talents and capabilities, ensuring their knowledge and skills keep pace with market
Our initiatives include:
- Management and leadership development programs.
- Language training
We take our corporate responsibilities seriously and encourage our people to become involved with the communities around them.